“Consciousness rocks!” is the motto of Beth Green Media, now expanding into a growing online presence, with the focus of supporting The Inner Revolution, including radio, TV and video. For years, Beth has been offering books, blogs, music and teaching videos that changed our view of reality. But now Beth is taking advantage of the enormous potential of online broadcasting to rock our world and feed The Inner Revolution. And we need it. Many of us are stressed, unhappy, frustrated, disappointed, depressed, anxious, addicted or dissatisfied. Most of us are distressed by the state of our world. And many of us suspect that the problem is us – human consciousness.
Enter Beth Green Radio and TV, the brain child of Beth Green, an incredibly intuitive and funny lady, who is a longtime activist, first socially and politically, now spiritually, an advocate for self-awareness as the key to transformation from the inside out. Beth founded The Stream Center for the New Spirituality in 1983, which became TheInnerRevolution.org in 2015, has been counseling and teaching since 1980, and has 5 published books, 3 CDs of original music, countless articles and training videos under her belt, plus she founded the Beth Green School of Intuitive Counseling, as well as Consciousness Boot Camp. Now Beth is developing Beth Green Media to use her many gifts to help the broader public.
Here’s the simple message:
If we are going to feel better, we have to change our world. And if we are going to change our world, we have to change ourselves. And if we’re going to change ourselves, we have to tell the truth, turn everything upside down and turn ourselves inside out. Here are some ways to do it together, and if we do it together, we can make The Inner Revolution that can change the world! Let me help!
Beth Green Radio and TV are free and available on the internet. Here’s what’s already available:
- Inner Revolutionary Radio on VoiceAmerica.com, Beth’s weekly one-hour show is the voice of The Inner Revolution. We all know there is too much pain in the world. We see it everywhere, violence, war, poverty, racism, but we are beginning to see real signs of an Inner Revolution and Beth Green is a powerful spokesperson for the movement. Her recent guest, Dr. Larry Dossey has this to say about Beth, ” Beth Green has fire in her belly and courage in her heart. Her compassionate, eloquent, down-to-earth messages are invariably directed toward helping real people — you and me — but they are also aimed toward the welfare of the Earth itself. Beth was there for decades when nobody else was, standing up for important life-affirming issues…” Inner Revolutionary Radio is broadcast live Thursdays at 3 pm Pacific on VoiceAmerica.com, Variety channel. And it’s permanently available after that via podcast. You can use a computer or a cell phone to access it. VoiceAmerica has even has a mobile app. So check out Inner Revolutionary Radio.
- TheInnerRevolution.Org Weekly Forum, an opportunity to share your thoughts on each radio show and hear the thoughts of others. You can participate in the Forum via phone. The phone discussion happens weekly Friday mornings at 6 am Pacific, and people share about the most recent Thursday show, so you are asked to listen to the show beforehand. And it’s free, though you may incur long-distance phone charges, depending on your plan.
- Inner Revolutionary TV, on VoiceAmerica.TV. See hard hitting, uplifting videos featuring video content from Beth’s guests on Inner Revolutionary Radio as well other Inner Revolutionaries.
- Beth Green TV, Beth Green tells it like it is, and does it with warmth, humor and an original mind. In this group of videos, she explores many different facets of the Inner Revolution. Beth is the founder of TheInnerRevolution.org and the host of Inner Revolutionary Radio on VoiceAmerica.com. Check it out!
- LifeForce: The Inner Workout, Beth’s original, intuitively guided mind-body-spirit exercise program that delivers greater energy and relaxation. LifeForce is not a currently produced program, but there are many archive videos available and they are powerful! Each workout is unique, combining sounds, words, movements and breathing in a unique combination that frees us up emotionally spiritually and physically. LifeForce takes around 15 – 20 minutes, it’s easy to do – in fact you can do it from a chair – and it’s available any time of day or night. There’s a new workout every week, so you never get bored. And it’s free. Hey, it’s hard to come up with a reason not to do LifeForce on Beth Green TV!
- A rich library of Beth’s videos, which are longer, more comprehensive inspirational or teaching experiences, covering all kinds of topics, from Rallying for the Inner Revolution: What Are We FOR?, The Inner Revolution: Confronting Our Gods and Freeing Ourselves, to talks on her book, Living with Reality, to videos from her online consciousness training program, Consciousness Boot Camp. Take your time to check them all out on the Beth Green TV channel on YouTube.
- And there’s more programming to come, including a children’s program to help kids be both happier and more responsible for their thoughts and actions and productions of some of Beth’s works of fiction as dramatized through the Healing Arts Theater. We’ll keep you posted.
- And don’t forget Beth’s books, blogs and CDs, offered by Beth Green Media. Check it all out on this website.
Now Here’s the Pitch
We want you to participate! There is an Inner Revolution happening on the earth right now. We see things changing all around us; people challenging the status quo and fighting for a better world. Join the Inner Revolution! We have to begin by changing ourselves and TheInnerRevolution.org and Beth Green TV can start that process. Beth Green tells it like it is, and does it with warmth, humor and an original mind. In this group of videos, she explores many different facets of the Inner Revolution. Beth is the founder of TheInnerRevolution.org and the host of Inner Revolutionary Radio on VoiceAmerica.com. Check it out! Take advantage of this amazing variety of programs that help us think and be different and all of them support The Inner Revolution. Call into the radio show. Watch Beth Green TV, LifeForce and Beth’s other videos. Get involved in the Weekly Forum. Engage your friends in conversations about these programs. Share the programs through social media. And don’t forget to donate to Beth Green Media through Beth’s nonprofit educational corporation, TheInnerRevolution.org. All donations are tax-deductible and make you feel warm inside.
So many ways to participate in The Inner Revolution! So many ways to heal and change ourselves from the inside out and to help co-create the world we want to live in by joining the movement afoot on earth, The Inner Revolution! So many opportunities to be inspired with Beth Green Media!