TheInnerRevolution.Org offers a ton of free support. We call it mutual support. But before we discuss all of the different forms of support that we offer, let’s talk briefly about what we mean by mutual support, since it’s different from traditional notions of support.
Mutual support is the process of relying upon higher consciousness to guide our actions for the highest good of all, including us. It is the key to our own personal well-being, as well as a living experience of Oneness and community.
Mutual support is a culture of wholeness, whereby the individual supports the highest good of the whole and the whole supports the highest good of the individual. We acknowledge that through supporting the highest good of all, we create a healthy whole that supports us all. We acknowledge that we are one and cannot be well at one another’s expense. And we also acknowledge that we need not sacrifice, because the good of the whole always includes the good of ourselves.
Beth Green, Living with Reality, Platform Four, Becoming Mutually Supportive, Page 286
You can learn a lot more about mutual support, including how it differs from common interpretations of support and why we would want to practice it by reading The Living with Reality book, which is one of our free supports!
Now that you have a glimpse into what we mean by support, here’s a list of the many forms of free support that we offer, with a brief description of each. Read on to learn more.
- If you are interested in learning more about TheInnerRevolution.Org, then the Newcomers Meeting is the place for you to begin your journey. This meeting takes place weekly on Thurday evenings. You will be introduced to the two books that outline our principles, practices, tools and approach, Living With Reality: Who We Are, Who We Could Be, How We Get There and the Handbook for The Inner Revolution, both available as free downloads by following the links above. For more information contact Simone Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book Study Groups
- Living with Reality Book Study
This group meets weekly to read and discuss Beth Green’s groundbreaking text, Living with Reality: Who We Are, What We Could Be, How We Get There, available as a free download by clicking here. Chock-full of wisdom, humor, and self-reflection, this book offers a wealth of tools and strategies that support us to transform our relationships with ourselves, one another, and life itself. Join us weekly via phone or video conference to discuss the book and share our experiences and progress! Contact Irene Brennan at email@example.com for more information.
Handbook for the Inner Revolution Book Study
Are you an Inner Revolutionary? Are you not sure, but would like to find out? The Handbook for the Inner Revolution is a short guide to support us all to become activists who want to change the world from the inside out! Download a free PDF of the Handbook for the Inner Revolution here or order a hard copy from Amazon and join us! Groups meet weekly via phone or web-conference. Contact Mary Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org for meeting times and directions as to how to join the meeting.
Other Forms of Free Support
- Granny’s Place: A Haven of Love, Entertainment and Uncommon Sense: A brand new, weekly, YouTube live-streamed series starts in January 2018. This weekly show will feature Granny’s unique take on recent events, the news and anything else she feels guided to talk about. Be a part of the show and chat with Granny’s team live on YouTube.
- Inner Revolutionary Radio Podcast, Beth’s weekly radio program that aired on Voice America.com internet talk radio from 2014 to 2017, where she and her co-hosts spoke with inspiring Inner Revolutionary guests like Sister Simone Campbell, Sakena Yacaoobi, Dr. Larry Dossey, Katharine Hayhoe and Prince Ea to name a few. Occasionally, when she didn’t have a guest, she spoke on topics related to the Inner Revolution and invited callers to participate.
- Beth Green TV. Beth Green tells it like it is, and does it with warmth, humor and an original mind. In this selection of videos, she explores many different facets of the Inner Revolution and goes into the deep psychological, spiritual, emotional and economic reasons for the way that we are. This YouTube channel is here to mobilize us to meet the true needs of all of us and the Earth. Check it out!
- The Gift of Peace music album. The Gift of Peace was composed and performed by our founder, Beth Green and is offered as a gift of Peace.
- LifeForce: The Inner Workout: This program is no longer recorded daily but it is still a powerful method of strengthening yourself in body, mind and spirit and there are hundreds of video episodes available via archive on Beth Green TV. Click here to access the playlist for LifeForce and click here to sign up for a free weekly reminder program.