Beth Green and her community, TheInnerRevolution.Org , offer a ton of free support. We call it mutual support. But before we discuss all of the different forms of support that we offer, let’s talk briefly about what we mean by mutual support, since it’s very different from traditional notions of support.
Mutual support is the process of relying upon higher consciousness to guide our actions for the highest good of all, including us. It is the key to our own personal well-being, as well as a living experience of Oneness and community.
Mutual support is a culture of wholeness, whereby the individual supports the highest good of the whole and the whole supports the highest good of the individual. We acknowledge that through supporting the highest good of all, we create a healthy whole that supports us all. We acknowledge that we are one and cannot be well at one another’s expense. And we also acknowledge that we need not sacrifice, because the good of the whole always includes the good of ourselves.
Beth Green, Living with Reality, Platform Four, Becoming Mutually Supportive, Page 286
You can learn a lot more about mutual support, including how it differs from common interpretations of support and why we would want to practice it by reading The Living with Reality book, which is one of our free spiritual supports!
Now that you have a glimpse into what we mean by support, here’s a list of the many forms of free support that we offer, with a brief description of each. Just click on the links to learn more about each.
- Living with Reality: Who We Are, What We Could Be, How We Get There. This book will give you an in-depth understanding of the core of the Beth’s teachings. It’s a handbook for living oneness. Click the link in the previous sentence and you can enter your email address to receive the book for free.
- Inner Revolutionary Radio, Beth’s weekly radio program online on Voice America.com internet talk radio, where she speaks with inspiring Inner Revolutionary guests like Sister Simone Campbell, Sakena Yacaoobi, Dr. Larry Dossey, Katharine Hayhoe and Prince Ea to name a few. Occasionally, when she doesn’t have a guest, she speaks on a topic related to the Inner Revolution and invites callers to participate. Listen in and call in!
- Inner Revolutionary TV, on VoiceAmerica.TV. See hard hitting, uplifting videos featuring video content from Beth’s guests on Inner Revolutionary Radio as well other Inner Revolutionaries.
- Beth Green TV. Free teaching videos from the Beth Green TV Channel on YouTube, right here on this website.
- The Gift of Peace music album. The Gift of Peace was composed and performed by our founder, Beth Green and is offered as a gift of Peace.
- LifeForce: The Inner Workout: This program is no longer recorded daily but it is still a powerful method of strengthening yourself body, mind and spirit and there are hundreds of video episodes available via archive on Beth Green TV. Click here to access the playlist for LifeForce.