Top Five Signs You’ve Been to a Stream Workshop
Tracy Sridharan and Lynn Hillix have started a fun list of “top signs you’ve been to a Stream workshop.” Add your own in the Comments section below!
You know you’ve been to a Stream workshop when…
1) …you wake up and realize you’ve been dreaming about making amends.
2) …you start analyzing pop music for consciousness, e.g. “What is Justin Timberlake trying to say when he sings, ‘the old me is dead and gone, dead and gone.’ ”
3) …you are genuinely happy to go to work and see your colleagues.
4) …you start arguing with Beth in your head.
5) …you move halfway across the country (or county) to be closer to The Stream.