All students in the live Intuitive Counseling-Hypnotherapy Training & Certification Program will be entitled to a 25% discount for any year of CBC following completion of your intensive.
Information & Curriculum for First and Second-Year Students
Co-sponsored by The Stream and the Center for Healing & Higher Consciousness, Consciousness Boot Camp (CBC) is a one- to two-plus-year program that delivers healing, learning and training for those serious about their own inner transformation and who are dedicated to making a contribution toward collective change. You may do one year of the program (Consciousness Boot Camp 1, described below), do the second year curriculum (Consciousness Boot Camp 2, also described below, p.4) or even continue further in training and mastery. Some students will want to pursue certification of completion of the program; others may wish to pursue hypnotherapy certification, which will be availble through the Center as well.
Consciousness Boot Camp is based on the book Living with Reality: Who We Are, What We Could Be, How We Get There, by CBC co-founder Beth Green. Living with Reality is not only a book, it is a program, a comprehensive guide to accelerated evolution. The Living with Reality program bases itself on the reality of oneness and teaches us to live from that paradigm. It contains a coherent and easily understood analysis of the human condition and step-by-step guidelines for positive change. It presents an objective perspective on the ego and its impact on our thinking and behavior, and it offers a positive approach to the evolution of the ego and its long-standing connection to the Dark Side. It contains processes, techniques and practices that support long-term change, and it simultaneously provides tools that can guide us in everyday life. This book can help you as an individual, and it can be a guide to change our world.
This 688-page manuscript forms the foundation of Consciousness Boot Camp, and it is provided to every student in the form of a free PDF file. (You may purchase it in hard copy at Amazon.com.) But Boot Camp not only teaches and trains students in the many processes, tools and techniques of Living with Reality, it offers workshops and trainings, which give us the opportunity to actually heal old wounds and traumas. By healing these old wounds and traumas, we become freed from old programming. As we become freed from old programming, we become more happy, more creative and more in command of ourselves. We not only talk about our potential, we become it. And as we progress through the program, Boot Camp also trains us in healing processes and modalities, which we can then use to help others.
You Can Participate Online Only or You May Also Participate Live!
The entire CBC program is recorded and available entirely online, so you can participate in Consciousness Boot Camp wherever you are, you may join at any time of the year, and you can go at your own pace. However, if you join CBC at the beginning of the next class year, September 2013, you are also entitled to take part in one new, live one-day workshop every month. This additional workshop will enrich the monthly recorded segments and allow you to benefit more directly in the healing work. If you are not able to join us in person, these new workshops will also be available via uStream video (a way to watch live programming via the internet), which will enable you to interact with us via a chat feature. In addition, all CBC students are eligible to receive live peer counseling, which provides personal healing work at no extra cost. And you can participate in live mutual support groups whenever you like. So you can have as much live exposure as you want to supplement the already rich recorded programs!
Consciousness Boot Camp 1 – Curriculum for New Students
CBC 1 is for our new students and is a prerequisite for any other work in Consciousness Boot Camp. It is powerful and healing and stands alone as a transformational experience. At the same time, it is a doorway to further mastery and self-mastery, leading to our becoming ever-more clear, well and effective as agents of change.
Enrollment in CBC 1 will entitle you to an 11-month course that follows the order of the Living with Reality book and which brings you through analysis, healing and learning of new paradigms, tools and techniques. It is a true program for transformation.
Each and every month includes the following live programs:
- A one-day workshop with CBC co-leaders Beth Green, James Maynard and coaches. This work is in addition to the recorded videos and a supplement to them. The workshop is held on the Saturday of the second weekend of each month, starting in September, 2013. (Dates of all workshops will be provided separately. You must enroll for the September CBC 1 to attend live workshops, unless you are able to catch up online and join the ongoing group.) The hours are approximately 10-5, with a lunch break. You may attend in person, participate in real time via uStream, or watch the recordings on the internet after the workshop takes place, if you cannot be here in person or be online at the time of the workshop. These workshops will provide a great deal of personal healing and are transformative, as well as educational.
- Free peer counseling sessions for further personal healing, which will help you to achieve more inner wellbeing, as well as become more able to learn and develop in the consciousness work. Peer counseling is provided by second-year students and supervised by Helen Hillix-Di Santo, MA, MFT. All you need to do is sign up for counseling sessions.
- A Living with Reality mutual support call and/or a daily check-in call with your peers, where you will gain more self-awareness and have the opportunity to use the tools you are learning in CBC.
- Coaching and support from second-year students.
Video & Audio Support
Also included in the course are all the online videos.* Each month includes:
- Two approximately 1 ½-hour lectures on the topic of the month. These talks are by author Beth Green and follow the order of the Living with Reality book. They are powerful and bring new understandings and information on the materials. Don’t miss them.
- Three 3-hour healing segments, which are videotaped workshops of the first CBC students working to bring to life the concepts, tools and principles of Living with Reality. Like watching Reality TV, you get to follow the transformation of people like you, who have struggled with their own reactivity and learned to be profoundly different. These workshops are filled with amazing insight and honesty, and watching these videos is like seeing yourself in the process of healing. You have a chance to transform along with the students you are watching, because during the videos, you are asked to join the work by asking yourself questions along with the students who are present, and you have the opportunity to go through processes with us.
- One 2+ hour recorded practice session for hypno-intuitive counseling. You will gain the benefit of watching students being trained as hypno-intuitive practitioners, which helps prepare you for a possible specialization as a counseling/consulting practitioner. The work also offers you more insight into yourself and others, whether you wish to use these tools professionally or not. These practice sessions occurred only during the final 7 months of the first year’s course.
- A free subscription to LifeForce, a mind-body-spirit exercise program which helps bring you into more alignment with higher consciousness, as well as into a state of greater wellbeing, including more energy and relaxation. A new LifeForce is provided every week..
- A guided meditation, relevant to the month’s topic, downloadable to your computer or mobile device. This meditation is geared toward integrating the processes and learning for each month, so that you are able to become more adept at practicing the program. The meditation is available via audio file only, as this is the form best suited to support your meditation practice.
* The first month, September, there are only two video segments: one lecture and one healing segment. There will, however, still be a brand new live workshop that month, as well.
CBC 1 can be a valuable experience in and of itself, and it is also the pre-requisite for CBC 2, which will increase your self-mastery and skills to help others. In year two, there will be collective work and specializations in Counseling/Consulting, Healing Arts Theater and Esoteric Arts & Sciences, but all first-year students will begin to benefit from the second year specializations by connecting to the second-year students who will be helping coach and mentor. (For more information about our specializations, please review the Curriculum for Second-Year Students.) There may be additional events for all CBC students.
CBC 1 lasts from September 2013 to July 2014, but if you wish to do the program entirely online, you may join at any time.
The cost of CBC 1 is $200/month for an individual; $300/month for a family living together.
Curriculum for the Second-Year Students
Any student who has completed the first year of Consciousness Boot Camp (CBC) may attend the program for second-year students. However, some students may want to redo year one, if they feel that they would get greater benefit from doing so. Just discuss this with Beth or James. The cost for redoing CBC 1 will be the same as taking it for the first time.
CBC 2 is an 11-month program, whose emphasis shifts from self-healing to one of becoming more fully an agent for divine consciousness in your relationships and in your world. Trainings will be provided to improve your ability to counsel and be of help to others – family, friends and others in the larger community in which we live. Healing Arts Theater will offer opportunities to use the arts for healing yourself and the community. You will learn more about subtle energies and how to regulate them. And there will also be a deeper exploration and development of your “divine fragment” of evolutionary potential by delving into archetypal patterns of yourself and the collective.
The school year is September 2013-July 2014. Second-year students will achieve a degree of mastery beyond what they were able to achieve in their first year. The program is just evolving, but so far, we see the group having both collective intensives and specializations. Each month, there will be a one-day workshop for the entire CBC 2 class, as well as a one-day workshop where you will be asked to practice your new skills by supporting the students in CBC 1. In addition, there will be classes and trainings for the various specializations, as well as cross-training of all students, so that all may broaden their education and gain valuable skills and experiences.
The three specializations to be offered in 2012-2013 are
- Counseling & Consulting, offering training, experience and supervision for practitioners of our blended intuitive and hypnotherapeutic modalities, which can be applied with individuals and/or groups. Counseling & Consulting students will also be required to participate as coaches in the monthly first-year student’s healing workshop, whenever possible, and this coaching experience will be part of their training. They will also be encouraged to mentor first-year students. In addition, they will be expected to do peer counseling with one another and with first-year students as well, and they can expect to receive supervision. Counseling & Consulting students will be on track to achieving intuitive hypnotherapy certification from the Center for Healing & Higher Consciousness, if they show sufficient command of the materials. Strategies and scripts will be provided for dealing effectively with addictive behaviors, pain control, stress relief, emotional problems and a wide range of self-improvement goals for individuals, couples and groups. Students serious about certification are encouraged to also do our two-week Intuitive Hypnotherapy intensive, which will entitle them to a 25% discount on their next year of CBC.
- Healing Arts Theater, utilizing the arts to recognize and overcome the students’ own blocks and to help advance healing and higher consciousness in the collective. Healing Arts Theater students are expected to participate in training groups led by Beth, who will help them identify the blocks to their art, and they will learn how to discern blocks in one another, so that they may use the healing arts modalities to help one another and eventually people outside the program. Supervision will be available. Students will also be encouraged to participate in performances of the Healing Arts Theater, which will offer rehearsed and improvisational experiences, and the theater will be actively participating in CBC throughout the year, using the arts to effect healing during workshops and other activities with both first- and second-year students. Students may also create theater experiences outside CBC.
- Esoteric Arts & Sciences, understanding and regulating the flow of our energy and optimizing our inner archetypal patterns, which includes the astrological horoscope – the “mandala of the soul”; numerology, an overlay of archetypal tendencies within us based on our vibrational frequencies; and other symbolic representations of forces operating within oneself and in creation. Archetypes are aspects of the collective consciousness that are in the process of evolution, which is a key part of the Living with Reality program. Led by James and supported by Beth, students will learn how to work with major archetypes of the psyche and the collective, including those which influence relationships, finances, career, identity, creativity, the emotional, mental and spiritual life for individual and collective healing and growth. Students will also be trained to help individuals and groups with self-awareness and healing, and they will be given opportunities to practice their new skills within the context of CBC. In addition, this program will train students to recognize and regulate the flow of subtle energies, as students are trained to lead LifeForce workouts. Supervision will be available. Other classes on the esoteric arts and sciences may also be added.
You do not have to choose a specialization to start with, and you can participate in as many or as few of these specializations as you wish. In fact, at any time, you may also attend an occasional class or training in a specialization not your own, if you wish. In addition, we will be bringing teachings from all the specializations into our collective workshops, so you will benefit from all the aspects of CBC 2, regardless of your specialization.
For all CBC 2 students, each month includes:
- Participation in the one-day live workshop for first-year students. This will take place the Saturday of the second weekend of the month. By participating in this monthly one-day workshop with the new students, you will review and deepen your own healing and understanding around the segments already covered in CBC 1, which will strengthen your foundation and support you to advance. In addition, you will be given the opportunity to coach the new first-year students under the supervision of Beth and James. Students in all the specialties are required to attend and participate, whenever possible. Counseling & Consulting students can practice their coaching skills, Healing Arts Theater students will be able to use the arts to support the CBC 1 students, and students in the Esoteric Arts & Sciences will be called upon to use their new skills, as well.
- A second one-day live workshop the next day, which is the Sunday of the second weekend of the month, will be attended only by second-year students and will be co-led by Beth and James. These one-day workshops will support you to move into new dimensions of self-mastery by introducing new topics or reviewing old ones at a higher level. In addition, cross-training in all the specializations will be offered in these workshops, so that you will be grounded in many modalities and be given opportunities to expand your understanding and skills.
- Trainings in the three specializations that are offered in 2013-14, namely, Counseling & Consulting, the Healing Arts Theater, and the Esoteric Arts & Sciences, including a focus on subtle energies. In the future, other specializations may be added or substituted.
- Guided experiences in encountering and transforming your inner archetypes that are downloadable to your computer or mobile device. These guided experiences will be available live and via the medium of audio file only, as audio is the form best suited to support these inner experiences.
- A continuation of your free subscription to LifeForce, a mind-body-spirit exercise program which helps bring you into more alignment with higher consciousness, as well as into a state of greater wellbeing, including more energy and relaxation.
The second year of CBC begins on the second Saturday of September, 2013, when students are encouraged to participate in the work of the first-year CBC students. The workshop that is only for second-year students will take place on the following Sunday. Specialization training will be scheduled later according to the need and students’ availability. Up to this point, we have been using Thursday evenings for specialized trainings.
The cost of CBC 2 is the same as the first year: $200/month for individuals; $300 for families in the same house.
There will probably be a CBC 3, and completion of CBC 2 will be a pre-requisite.
You will be able to register for CBC 1 or CBC 2 at http://consciousnessbootcamp.org/register/.